Fall In Love With Taking Care Of Yourself; Mind, Body and Soul
We are told constantly that to be our best, or to truly love another, we must first love ourselves. The problem is there is no rule book or pathway that shows us exactly HOW to do it, especially when we are in the throes of massive challenges or pain. Whilst we might not want them or indeed ask for them, there is no doubt that these challenges and pains are a large part of the human experience. No one escapes them.
The Art of Self-Love is a step-by-step guide to help you navigate up, out, over, and through the struggles of life with courage, grace, strength, and dignity. These experiences do not need to ruin you. They can be an amazing opportunity, maybe even a gift, to become a better and more aware soul.
By using the insights within this book you will see how to:
- to call upon that innate super power: self-love.
- to become more self-aware.
- to be more self-disciplined
- to improve your self-care.
- to demonstrate greater self-control.
- to increase your self-respect.
- to be more self-accepting.
- to incorporate the daily use of essential oils to positively influence you
- you can yourself overcome, adapt, expand, and love even more.
Entrepreneur, Speaker, and Mum, Kim Morrison, has drawn from her personal experiences, trauma, and research to develop a six-step process that supports us to stay in the presence of love. We all have bad days, horrible moments and experiences, as well as feelings of guilt, shame, lack of worth, and other self-sabotaging thoughts that pull us away from self-love…a place of fear. We simply fall out of the circle of love. This book will bring you back into the circle of self-love with clarity and ease.
Welcome to the pathway back to yourself!