100g roasted salted cashews
100g rapadura sugar
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 drops Lemon Essential Oil (optional)
60g macadamia oil
60g coconut oil (or 120g macadamia oil)
170g einkorn or spelt flour
1/2tsp bicarb soda
1tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180deg celsius
- Place nuts in Thermomix or processor and grind to flour.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until fully mixed.
- Place balls onto baking tray and flatten with spoon or fork.
- Bake in oven for 10-15mins or until golden brown!
- Leave on trays until fully cool! Enjoy!
Trust me they won’t last!
Thanks for clicking on this yummy recipe! Before you make it you need to know I am not a fancy chef! Neither am I an expert cook who aspires to measure everything. Writing recipes is in fact rather difficult for me as I am a creative, touch, taste and smell-as-I-go kinda girl! I realise this does not suit all personality types, forgive me, so if you would like better measurements or descriptions for the kind of recipe I present it might be a good idea to google something similar as I am sure there would be plenty out there based off the same principles as these recipes!! The sharing of these recipes is just an outlet for my creative flair! Good luck – I mean – enjoy! Kim x